Guidelines for MCLR Certification
To attempt the MCLR Certification you require:
- Access to Manupatra – The questions are practical in nature and will require you to use the live subscription of Manupatra services to find the answers. It’s like an open book test for all.
- At least some dedicated time without interruption – Many of the questions require careful reading and researching, so you should ensure that distractions are kept to a minimum.
- Practicse Resources - You should review help manuals, content coverage and videos etc to make sure you are familiar with its contents and features.
There is a separate registration for this certification. Sign up here.
Existing Manupatra Users can directly sign-in using their Manupatra credentials. However, if your organization has a IP user log-in system in place, then you will need to sign-up individually so that the certificate is issued in your own name, Make sure you write the correct spelling of your name during registration, since this name will be picked for Certificate generation
- This is a free certification test.
- You will need to use the online services of Manupatra to take this test.
- Non-subscribers may buy the Daily Plan at Rs 999/- to attempt the test (https://www.manupatrafast.in/Asps/SubscriptionPlans.aspx)
- If you are a student, check with your college library or authority for access to www.manupatra.com
- There will be a total of 25 multiple choice questions that you need to answer in 60 minutes.
- In case you do not clear in first attempt, you will have 4 more attempts to do so.
- Test questions are randomly selected from a comprehensive pool of questions and you will be presented with a different set of questions each time.
- A candidate will be considered as certified if they pass the test with a score of 60% and above.
- An e-copy of the Certificate will be ready to download and will also be sent to your registered e-mail address.